General Instructions :
- Candidates are allowed to apply for more than one stream / subject through separate online application forms.
- Each application form will cost Rs. 200.
- Application fees are nonrefundable.
- Applications with wrong information will be summarily rejected during verification.
- All payments will have to be made online through debit / credit cards or internet banking.
- DO NOT MAKE MULTIPLE PAYMENTS FOR THE SAME APPLICATION.
- Updation of payment takes three working days normally.
- Retain a printout of the online payment receipt for future reference.
- Last date of Application will be informed soon
Online Application Forms:
- Please keep your Class 12 Mark Sheet ready while filling up the online application form.
- Take care to enter the marks obtained, full marks and pass marks, exactly as printed on the marksheet.
Instructions for Filling up the On-line Application Form :
- You must have printing facility while you fill up this online form.
- The cost of the application form is Rs.200/- to be paid ONLINE.
- The online form will be registered by the College only after the candidate pays the application fee.
- Use BLOCK LETTERS to fill up the form.
- All fields marked with * are compulsory.
- Take a printout of the online payment receipt and retain it till the end of the admission process.
- DO NOT PAY TWICE FOR THE SAME APPLICATION.
- Applications will be registered on our website three working days after the payment of the application fees.