PLEASE NOTE that admission to all courses (B.A., B.Com. and B.Sc, Honours) will be conducted through a fully transparent online website-based system.
BEWARE OF TOUTS/MIDDLEMEN POSING AS ‘CONTACTS’ AND DEMANDING MONEY IN EXCHANGE OF THEIR ‘SERVICES’.
Adoption of any unfair means including submission of incorrect data / information during the application and/or admission process or submission of false/forged documents (mark sheets /certificates etc.) will attract severe punishments including cancellation of candidature and legal action if required.
- Seats in the following Generic Elective Subjects are limited and will be offered / allowed strictly according to Merit: Geography, Zoology and Journalism.
- English as a Generic Elective will be offered to applicants who have scored a minimum of 50% marks in English at the 10+2 level.
- All classes in Journalism,Zoology,Botany and Chemistry (for Food & Nutrition) will be held in the Day Shift.
- Applicants must have pass marks in at least Five  subjects including pass marks in a full paper of English of 100 marks, at the 10+2 level.
- Minimum qualifying marks in each of the 5 subjects for all candidates from all 10+2 boards/councils will be equal to the pass marks prescribed in the respectiveboards. (Separately in Theory and Practical, where applicable).
- ‘Back’/Compartmental candidates are not eligible to apply
- Applicants from Vocational Courses are not eligible to apply for any Courses.
- Marks in Compulsory Environmental Education and Environmental Studies will not be counted as any of the Best Four for determining the Aggregate. The only exception will be Environment Science if studied as an elective subject of 100 marks. However, the marks of all subjects studied at the +2 level will have to be entered.